Friday, March 26, 2010

SKITS

The first part of the story that I would want to see should be the part when Pip first meets Magwich and he turns Pip upside down and tells Pip about the liver eating man. I also think doing a skit on the part of the book when Pip and Herbert fight would be a good skit to watch. I believe this would be a good part of the story to see preformed because I think it is one of the more interesting parts of the story. It would also be funny to see a fake fight were people are way over dramatic. The one other scene that I would really like to see would be the part when Magwich is asking Pip about his benefactor. I can just imagine his face and I think it would be a fairly simple skit to preform.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you. It would be very entertaining to see the Pip and Herbert fight reenacted in class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had some of the same ones as you! Good choices!

    ReplyDelete