Thursday, May 13, 2010

Over the summer when I have nothing else to do and the time to read it I want to finish reading Deathstroke by Richard Kelley. I started reading it at the begining of the school year but then we started reading To Kill A Mockingbird and then I did not have the time to keep reading so I eventually just gave up and forgot about it but when I have the time I would really like to finish it. The book is about aliens attacking the Earth, which in most books is all the same. But in this book the story is based in the Northwest Washington region, and the author describes some parts right here in Olympia. The Other book I want to read is The Giver by Lois Lowry. One of my friends has been pestering me to read that book for the last two years and I have always been putting it off. I have heard it is one of the best books ever. So I guess I will just have to find out.

1 comment:

  1. I had to read The Giver last year as an assigned reading. I thought it was good though. Those are good choices

    ReplyDelete