Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Conclusion

Throughout the year we have done a number of mostly boring and some fun blogs. Now that I have read through all my blogs I am just realising how many we have actually done. I noticed that my writing has gotten progressively better since our first post. I have also noticed that there is no pattern in length, which I am very surprised at. I would have guessed that my blogs would have gotten longer after I had gotten used to blogging. I am now very happy that this is the last blog because I would alway have trouble remembering it and I almost forgot this blog to. I have also done several extra credit blogs and I was glad that I remembered to do them so I could get some of the pionts back from the blogs that I forgot to do. I definately like the blogs where you don't have to write about what we were doing in class. For example the blog about the best friend versus the blog about Romeo and Juliet. I would rather write one about the best friend blog over the Romeo and Juliet Blog anyday. Well I can't say I am going to be sad about not having to blogs every week because I am glad to get this last one out of the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment